Is your garden filled with beautiful blooms? Then why not cut a few flowers to bring indoors and enjoy...
Here are some quick and easy ideas for creative ways to display cut flowers using everyday items:
1. Try using an old perfume bottle as a bud vase. Oftentimes, they are exquisite cut glass in stylish shapes and colors.
2. Votive holders for candles can make great flower vases too! These petite containers look lovely on a nightstand or bathroom counter.
3. Glass teapots are a quaint and fun way to display a mixed bouquet.
4. Pellegrino water bottles or other colored glass bottles make casual containers for rustic, country decor. Try filling a few with garden flowers and place them on a table runner for an easy and colorful table design!
5. Ramekins are perfect for floating flowers like camellias and gardenias. The simple shape of the ramekin will emphasize a fluffy, colorful bloom.